||Ta'veren Tees Exchanges:
- There is a $5 restocking fee, for which you are responsible, along with any extra shipping costs from our warehouse to your home. Shipping costs will be calculated once you contact us.
- We apologize, but we cannot offer a refund on shipping costs, as we have spent money to ship the order to you, and can't recover this cost. As a small business, we can't do this and remain in business. We hope that you understand.
- All exchanges and returns must be unused and unwashed.
If you are exchanging a S-XL for a 2XL or larger, kindly remember those shirts cost $2 more in our catalog.
- To begin the process, please contact us at Returns@taverentees.com. We will send you a unique return/exchange authorization number, as well as further instructions on payment methods and shipping costs.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of shipping date*. Holiday policies vary.
Returns/exchanges will not be processed until we receive your payment and the unique authorization number.
- To prevent having to exchange your shirt, be sure to see the sizing chart available in each shirt description, measured in inches. This will be located in the "sizing information" section of each shirt.
*If you have an international order, please let us know, as shipping times often take longer.
Museum Replica Costume Exchanges:
All The Wheel of Time costumes are created by Museum Replicas. Their return/exchange policies are as follows:
- Museum Replicas guarantees every piece it sells for 45 days. Within this period they will accept returns, credits or exchanges.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than manufacturer defect or shipping error on the part of M.R., a 15% restocking fee will be incurred by the buyer.
Shipping will only be credited/refunded if there is a manufacturer’s defect or as a direct result of company error (i.e. shipped product incorrectly).
- Museum Replicas will honor exchanges only up to 60 days from invoice date.
No refunds or credits will be accepted after 45 days from date of the invoice.
- All items must be returned with original order/invoice # and in original packaging when possible or the package may be refused.
- If the design should be defective, it will be replaced or credited at no charge to the buyer.
- Museum Replicas cannot accept returns on sharpened items that are not defective.
Badali Jewelry Exchanges:
All The Wheel of Time jewelry is made by Badali Jewelry. Their return/exchange policies are as follows:
- We will issue a refund for non-custom order items once the item is returned in the same condition it was mailed out in. Shipping is not refundable and a 15% restocking fee will be issued. If any damage has been caused by regular wear or improper packaging for the return, an additional $20.00 fee will be assessed.
- Items should be returned in well protected packaging and should be insured. We will not refund returned items lost in the mail. Proof of purchase must be included with the returned item. A copy of the sales receipt is acceptable proof. If any damage has been caused by improper packaging for the return, an additional $20.00 fee will be assessed.
- Returns must be received no later than 20 days past the shipping date. Returns will not be accepted after 20 days pass the shipping date.
- Custom Order Items, Platinum Jewelry, and Custom Engraved items are NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE.
- International Orders: Packages refused at the time of delivery will not be refunded.
Refunds will be issued by the same means the item was paid for originally.
- Orders may be canceled by 6pm Mountain Standard Time the day the order is made. Orders cancelled after that time will be issued an 8% cancellation fee. (Orders made after 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time must be canceled by 6pm MST the following day)
- If you should order an incorrect ring size, we do offer resizing. $20.00 US for sterling silver $50.00 US for gold. (This includes return shipping charges for USA addresses only, additional shipping charges will apply for address outside of the USA, please contact us for more details). Please return the ring with your sales receipt, the new ring size, your return shipping address, and the resizing payment - payable to Badali Jewelry. We suggest that you ship the package with insurance as we are not responsible for items lost or stolen in delivery to us.
Art by Paul Bielaczyc (Aradani Studios) Exchanges:
Art prints by Paul Bielaczyc are processed by his company, Aradani Studios. Their return/exchange policies are as follows:
- Any item that is unused (prosthetics that have been glued on with spirit gum are considered used) may be returned for a full refund.
- Aradani does not offer a refund on shipping costs on any order.